SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE TO THE 2014 – 2015 School-Year SEASON.
Performances are usually Wednesdays through Sundays. Wed. & Thu. evening performances start at 7:30 p.m., Fri. and Sat. evening performances start at 8 p.m., Sat. and Sun. matinee performances start at 2 p.m.
Subscription package prices range from $28 to $141, and subscribers receive a discount of up to 24 percent off regular ticket prices.
Four and Six Play packages are available.
All plays, dates and times are subject to change.
- The Best Seats – Subscribers are given priority seating.
- The Habit – Your subscription will motivate you to get out and see surprising and exciting shows you might otherwise miss!
- Big Savings – Subscription tickets cost as much as 24 percent less than single tickets.
- Unlimited ticket exchange privileges – If your plans change, don’t worry. Simply return your tickets to the box office at least 48 hours prior to the performance and we will exchange them for another performance for the same production, subject to availability and upgrade charges, if any.
- Easy Fax Exchanges – Simply cut your tickets in half and fax a copy of them to 860.486.2044 at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled performance.
- No lines! – Subscription tickets are mailed in advance, so no waiting at the “will call” window.
- Ticket Insurance – If you misplace your tickets, just call and we will quickly replace them.
- Bring-A-Friend Coupons – Subscribers receive one Buy One, Get One Free coupon per subscription. (For Adult/Senior Subscribers to the School-year season only)
By Phone: Call 860-486-2113. Have your credit card ready.
In Person: Visit the Box Office and you can pay with cash, credit card or check.