CRT's Covid-19 Safety Policy
All people entering CRT venues are strongly encouraged to be fully vaccinated prior to arrival at CRT.
· MUST be worn at all times in all indoor areas of Connecticut Repertory Theatre, regardless of vaccination status.
· All staff, students, artists, and patrons must remain masked the entire time inside the building.
· Masks will be provided to visitors or patrons who need them.
All patrons attending events will also be asked to observe social distancing protocols.
· Seating capacities will be determined by UConn guidelines and are subject to change based on current COVID-19 restrictions.
· All tickets will be general admission.
· Patrons will be seated from front to back upon arrival, by the House Manager. Patrons will be in every other seat.
Performance Arrival Protocol
· Doors will open 30 minutes prior to performances.
· Patrons are encouraged to arrive early to allow time for traffic, parking, and seating while following social distancing.
· Patrons will be seated promptly to reduce congestion in the main lobby.
All patrons should self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms:
· Are you experiencing cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste/smell, or other symptoms as identified by the CDC?
· In the past 14 days, have you:
o Had close contact with anyone diagnosed with or being monitored for COVID-19?
o Been told you should quarantine or isolate because of travel or other exposures?
· If you answered yes to any question, please DO NOT attend the performance.
· During this time, CRT will implement a liberal refund policy as long as the request is made prior to a performance.
· When concession areas re-open, payment must be credit card only.
· When Box Office window sales resume, only credit card payments will be accepted.
· Areas will be sanitized between each patron.
· Digital ticketing and ticket scanning have been implemented for all performances.
· There will be no concession sales for the fall 2021 semester.